Hair transplantation involves moving hair follicles from the hair crown at the back of the to the treatment area. Unfortunately, there are risks associated with hair transplantation. Inflammation often takes place in hair follicles, causing pimples. In addition, fluid can accumulate under the skin with new hair. Hair transplant recovery is in some cases needed for hair restoration.
In this article we will discuss
- How to boost hair growth after hair transplant?
- Speed hair growth after hair transplant
- Why is my hair not growing after hair transplant?
- How can I promote hair growth after hair transplant?
How to boost hair growth after hair transplant?
Genetics play a huge factor in how fast or slow your hair might grow. But other factors such as age, diet, stress, hormones, and medications may also affect the amount of hair growth. It is important to lower your stress, take a healthy diet for your hair and ensure overall good health.
Tips we can also give to promote new hair growth are to: quit smoking, avoid tight hairstyles, do not undergo chemical treatments, or use curling irons.
Speed hair growth after transplant
After the hair transplant or hair implants procedure you can follow some surgical care instructions. The hair transplant recovery timeline is around 10 days to recuperate, but it takes 8 to 10 weeks to fully heal when you are using effective products to stimulate hair growth. Definitive results of hair transplant recovery time can take up to 10 month or 1 year.
Why is my hair not growing after hair transplantation?
When you have used a hair transplantation or hair implants and you’re not happy with the density of the hair transplant. We can tell you that the density of hair is determined by the number of grafts were replaced and what hair you started with. It is possible to improve the density by using products that stimulate hair growth such as this hair growth stimulating treatment that combats against moderate hair loss.
How can I promote hair growth after hair transplant?
To promote hair growth after hair transplant you should take a diet that provides your hair follicles with necessary vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Important and nutritious ingredients for the hair are:
- Vitamin B7 or Biotin is vital for healthy nails and hair growth. An insufficiency can cause hair loss and brittle nails. The Neofollics tablets for hair growth include biotin along with other healthy vitamins and minerals for hair growth.
- Another hair transplant recovery stimulator is the hair growth molecule Neoxyl. This is an improvement of Minoxidil and effectively combats hair loss.
- A product made up of Neoxyl is this lotion of Neofollics. The lotion effectively helps obtain a greater hair volume and helps with hair restoration.