Job E-Commerce Manager
Neofollics Hair Technology is een snelgroeiend, jong en ambitieus bedrijf actief in de personal care & health sector. Bij ons draait alles om haar. Wij hebben als doel om mensen met haarproblemen te helpen met effectieve en gebruiksvriendelijke behandelingen. Deze brengen wij wereldwijd via diverse verkoopkanalen op de markt. Op dit moment zijn wij actief in 30 landen.
As E-commerce manager, you are responsible for the daily management of our website. Together with the management team you give meaning to the ambitious annual plans. You will translate these short- and long-term goals into a concrete action plan that you will share with the team. You have the driving and steering role to achieve these goals, and you work closely with our Marketing Manager, two online marketers, fulfilment partner and our online marketing agency. Where necessary, you will also contribute to the content.
- You see where the web shop has to go and you have the ability to translate this into concrete actions.
- You look for opportunities in the customer journey for acquisition, conversion and retention and know how to implement them.
- You see process-related opportunities and bottlenecks for the entire web shop and tackle these on a project basis.
- You are responsible for the growth and the daily management.
- You inspire, motivate and develop the e-commerce staff.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years' experience as an e-commerce manager.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- You are entrepreneurial, ambitious, enterprising and flexible.
- You have knowledge of SEO, SEA and other online advertising platforms.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have an excellent command of the English language.
- You are available full time.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
- Curious and have great analytical skills.
- Knowledge about hair growth is not necessary, we will teach you the basics.
- A technical background and front-end knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with internationalisation of a webshop is a plus.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
What can you expect from working at Neofollics?
- Working for a fast growing company with big ambitions.
- Working in a compact team with dedicated colleagues.
- A lot of responsibility and room for own initiative.
- Informal working atmosphere with short lines.
- Working in a growing, progressive and very customer-oriented organisation.
- Excellent and flexible employment conditions
- Cosy office location in Arnhem with shared lunch.
Will you join our team?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, we would like to hear from you! We would like to receive your CV and an explanation of who you are and what you can contribute to our company.
If the feeling of enthusiasm is mutual, we hope you can start soon!
For questions about this vacancy, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.