Curious about the innovative hair growth complex Neoxyl in the Neofollics lotion?
Neoxyl 7% ® is an innovative hair growth complex that in the Neofollics lotion can be found. A hair growth complex is a combination of active ingredients. The 10 active ingredients in Neoxyl 7% ® have been selected to tackle hair loss in multiple ways based on scientific research. Neoxyl 7% ® has been specially developed as the successor to Minoxidil and other hair growth lotions. Minoxidil is a drug, used for hair growth stimulation. However, it has limited effectiveness and has many negative side effects.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl 7% ® contains three main hair growth molecules namely Adenosine, Vividine ® and Aminexil ® . These molecules have a similar molecular structure to Minoxidil, but together provide a broader approach to hair loss and have virtually no side effects.
- Vividine: strengthens hair growth in various ways. Vividine stimulates the so-called potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil does. This ensures that hair enters the growth phase faster and that this growth phase also lasts longer. Vividine also has a positive effect on blood flow to the hair follicle, allowing nutrients to reach the hair follicle better.
- Aminexil: reduced hair loss by preventing the hardening of collagen around the hair root. As a result, the hair root anchors itself more firmly in the scalp.
- Adenosine: Research has shown that Adenosine, in both men and women, can improve hair growth on the scalp. The study shows that users are satisfied with the decrease in hair loss. Adenosine, unlike Minoxidil, has no side effects.
In the Neoxyl 7% ® hair growth complex contains six botanical extracts. These have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. One of the main mechanisms of action is to inhibit the production of DHT. The production of DHT by the body is an important reason for (hereditary) hair loss, and influencing growth factors is an important mechanism in stimulating hair growth.
- Ecklonia cava: contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which lowers DHT and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth.
- Raspberry ketone: can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Also, studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth. Read more about Raspberry ketone .
- Carthamus tinctorius:´stimulates hair growth in various ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba Officinalis: Stimulates hair growth by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicle. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too fast) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG counteracts the 5α-reductase process. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor.
- Proanthocyanidin B2: a polyphenol from grape seeds. It extends the growth phase, which ensures longer hair and a higher density of the hair.
Clinically proven product
Neofollics lotion with Neoxyl 7%® has been clinically tested through multiple studies and contains only ingredients whose effectiveness has been demonstrated in various scientific studies. So, the results of these studies show that it has a positive effect on hair growth and that it is a good product against hair loss.
Furthermore, in a long-term study on users with hair loss, it appears that Neofollics lotion with Neoxyl 7% ® can cause a decrease in hair loss and an increase in the density of the hair. In all major employ ents we see significant improvements. 92% of users reported seeing improvement in their hair growth or hair loss.
In a laboratory study the effect of Neofollics lotion measured on the multiplication of human derma papilla cells (HDPCs). This is an important indicator of hair growth. This study showed that the Neofollics lotion resulted in a 96.8% increase in cell growth. Double that of the untreated cells. This indicates that Neofollics lotion significantly promotes cell growth in human dermal papilla cells.
The effect of Minoxidil, for comparison, shows an increase of only 68.3% in cell growth. The Neofollics lotion has one + 41% higher value than Minoxidil. This comparison indicates a greater effectiveness of the Neofollics Lotion.
Neoxyl 7% vs. Minoxidil
In this article you could read that Neofollics lotion with Neoxyl 7% ® is a product with scientifically proven advantages over Minoxidil. There are several reasons why we Neofollics lotion see it as the best alternative to Minoxidil. In conclusion:
- Neofollics is 41% more effective than Minoxidil on the growth of dermal papilla cells.
- It has 95% user satisfaction, according to research.
- The lotion quickly absorbes into the scalp and is non-greasy.
- It is a water based solution and does not contain harmful solvents such as Propylene Glycol (PPG), unlike Minoxidil.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- The lotion contains, in addition to Neoxyl® , several other actives that improve hair growth, such as Panthenol. Thanks to the multiple approach, you can expect a better effect on hair growth.
- Neoxyl® not only has an effect on hereditary hair loss, such as Minoxidil, but it is also suitable for combating hormonal hair loss and alopecia areata SO